Privacy & Terms
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (rendering or written content) on Thirty Six’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Thirty Six’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Thirty Six at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Thirty Six’s web site are “subject to change”. Further, Thirty Six does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Thirty Six or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Thirty Six’s Internet site, even if Thirty Six or a Thirty Six authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Thirty Six’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Thirty Six does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Thirty Six may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Thirty Six does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Thirty Six has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Thirty Six of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Thirty Six’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Country of The Bahamas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information We Collect From You
Methods through which we may collect from you
When you use the Site, contact us or fill out forms on our website, we will collect information about you via the following methods:
- Directly from you
- Request for information about our properties including brochures and floorplans;
- Comments on our blog posts or other social media functions on the Site;
- Information from social media or other platforms when you sign on to or otherwise link our Site(s) with your Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Google, Instagram, Tumblr or other online account;
- Via cookies, web beacons or clickstream data
On each of your visits to our Site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time);
- Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We do not collect information such as: your specific device location, your photos/camera, your contacts, and your microphone/voice.
The data we collect and process about you may include your:
- e-mail address
- phone number
- on-site comments on our blog posts
- content of correspondence with us
Information we collect from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites operated by Aristo Developments. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site.
Third party business partners and vendors such as technical services, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, or other service providers may provide information about you when performing their services for us.
Information we receive with your consent may include email address, first and last name, location (city and country), gender, date of birth, likes, posts or other activity. Please review your privacy settings to control what information is provided to us through this option.
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in your ability to provide feedback or comments on our blog;
- Analyzing your interest in our properties and;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
They do not store personal information directly, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Google Analytics
- Facebook API
Transmission of Your Information Via the Internet
The general transmission of information via the internet may not be completely secure. Any transmission is therefore made at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We use industry standard technology to maintain the confidentiality and accuracy of the personal information you provide to us. We periodically review our security measures to ensure the security of your information. However, we cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us will be free from unauthorized third-party intrusion. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share the password with anyone.
How Your Information May Be Used
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide our Site to you, including internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, security, safety, and statistical purposes;
- To provide you with information our promotions;
- To provide you, with information about goods or services, including through interest-based advertising;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or to manage your access to the Site;
- To respond to your queries;
- To allow you to interact with our Site, for example by posting comments;
- To allow you to share information from our Site on third party social media platforms;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- To help protect you and others, we monitor use of our sites, and we use the information we collect, including personal information, to identify fraudulent activities and transactions; prevent abuse of and investigate and/or seek prosecution for any potential threats to or misuse
Disclosure of your Information
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our customers in the following limited circumstances:
- Vendors, consultants and other service providers: We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include:
|Lasso CRM, LLC||http://www.lassocrm.com/||Customer Relationship Management||Yesfirstname.lastname@example.org||1.866.526.9955-|
|Constant Contact||http://constantcontact.com||Email marketing||Yes||https://about.constantcontact.com/contact||855-783-2308|
|HomeAway||https://v12.instantsoftware.com||Client & Property management||Yes||https://software.homeaway.com/contact-us||877-238-2287|
- If we have received your Personal Information in the United States and subsequently transfers that information to a third-party agent or service provider for processing, we shall remain responsible for ensuring that such third-party agent or service provider processes your Personal Information to the standard required by our privacy shield commitments (see the “International Data Transfers” section). Unless we tell you otherwise and you consent, our vendors do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- Aggregated and anonymized data, or data where personally identifiable information has been removed, may be provided to advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
Storage and Transfer of Data
Access to your data and other rights
You may request information about: the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else outside the Site might have received the data from us; what the source of the information was (if you didn’t provide it directly to us); and how long it will be stored. You have a right to correct or rectify your personal data maintained by us if it is not accurate. You may request that we erase that data or stop processing it, subject to some exceptions. You can also request that we stop using your data for direct marketing purposes. In most jurisdictions, you have the right to register a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how we process your personal data. When technically feasible, we will – at your request – provide your personal data to you or transmit it directly to another controller.
Reasonable access to your personal data may be provided upon request made to us at email@example.com. If access cannot be provided within a reasonable time frame, we will provide you with a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied.
Update Your Information
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers as directed by paying customers. We will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information of which we are aware. To request this information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can opt out of receiving promotional and newsletter emails from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional emails and other promotional communications from us at any time by emailing info@aristodevelopment with your specific request. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as security alerts and notices related to your access to or use of Site services or those about your online account or our ongoing business relations.
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any Personal Information we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can revoke, consent, or edit data or email us at email@example.com.
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you are a resident of California you may have a right pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code to obtain certain information about the types of personal data that we have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, including the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to exercise any of your rights explained above in relation to your personal data.